As an associate of Education Support, Jenny facilitates peer-to-peer group support for school leaders.
Are you aware that stress and emotional and mental ill health is having a negative impact on you or your staff/colleagues?
Are you interested in creating a workplace where you and your team can thrive?
Jenny, the founder of Purplemoon, believes that any establishment that puts wellbeing at its heart will be a place where staff will excel and the whole community will reap the rewards.
You may be wondering how is this possible? I support organisations by delivering values based leadership coaching of senior and middle leaders, reflective supervision sessions for key staff, wellbeing seminars/workshops and bespoke whole staff wellbeing projects.
These four elements can:
- Improve retention and recruitment
- Reduce staff absence due to emotional and mental ill health
- Improve team relationships and communication
- Ensure staff values are aligned to the company
- Increase productivity and staff job satisfaction
- Empower and develop individual leadership skills and teamwork
- Support individual accountability and whole company accountability for wellbeing
- Reflective supervision deals with issues and conflicts proactively, effectively and safely
- Values based leadership coaching empowers and energises staff
- Seminars and workshops inform and develop individual and team skills
- Whole staff projects embed wellbeing into policy procedure and practice at individual, team and organisational levels
Mentoring is like: Having an expert build a house and you build yours alongside them.
Purplemoon Coaching is like: Having the scaffold and tools that you use so that you can build the best house you can.
Purplemoon Supervision is like: Looking deeply at one aspect of the build, with an specialist in that aspect, to check that it is the best it can be.
Purplemoon CPD is like: Knowing what tools there are and how to use them to build your house.
A Purplemoon wellbeing project is like the architect and builder ready to work alongside the team to build the best house possible for everyone.